Search This Blog

31 October 2016

RESIGNATION LETTER SAMPLE

To,
     
       The Director of………
Subject-  Application for Resignation.

Respected sir,
       With reference to the subject cited above, I do have the honours to inform you that due to the inequitable circumstances, it shall not possible for me to continue in services as a ________staff in your prestigious company/institution/hospital/________ with effect from (DD/MM/YYYY). I therefore may kindly relieve from my present duties and responsibilities by that date.

      Thanking you for the opportunities that had been given to me which the professional and personal development that I have received during my short stayed as a _________ staff in your ________/company.


                                                                                                                         Sincerely Yours,
Date:                                                                                                                 (YOUR NAME)

No comments:

Post a Comment