Search This Blog

15 July 2021

Day wise symtoms of Covid-19

I got infected with Coronavirus in June of 2021. As many are searching for the symptoms of Covid-19, I decided to share a few symptoms that I have experienced living with Covid-19.


How did I get infected? Recently, my friend got infected with Coronavirus, however, in compliances with the health advisory guideline he later tested as negative. After a few days, as a daily routine I went to my working place and half way I met him. That day, I was fine and okay. However, in the evening I had to return home via Bah Phrang's vehicle. While sitting in the car, I started to feel something irritating with my throat. Noticing something was not okay with my health, I got tested and came out as Covid positive. Then following are the symptoms afterwards.


Day 1:
After I tested positive, all the signs of regular common cold and flu started to show up, beginning with BODY CHILL, MILD FEVER and MILD COUGH.


Day 2:
In the morning, SEVERE THROAT PAIN was developed that I could barely speak. Followed by JOINT PAIN, BODY ACHES + CHILLS and MILD COUGH for the rest of the day.


Day 3:
On the third day, the THROAT PAIN was getting worst that I couldn't say a word. All of the previous symptoms, like body aches, chills, etc., continued and severed. My whole body was NUMB & overall WEAKENING.


Day 4:
All these symptoms began to aggravate, harsh and severe. The headache is very different (pain in the head) which eventually led to new symptoms like the LOSS OF SMELL and LOSS OF TASTE, IRRITATION IN MY NOSE & SEVERE NASAL CONGESTION. I only breathed in my mouth.


Day 5:
On the fifth day, symptoms were getting worser than Day 4. During the night, I started to experience DRY COUGH which badly hurt my throat and my chest.


Day 6:
Severe nasal congestion in the morning. Dry Cough continued along with the above symptoms. General weaknesses continues.


Day 7:
I fell NUMB & WEAK. My oxygen level dropped to 85. I started to feel EXHAUSTED & FULL. I was feeling ANXIOUS, RESTLESSNESS and SUFFOCATED.


Day 8:
I felt like my ears were full and sensitive (SNGUR KI SHKOR) and nasal blocked continued but not as bad as the previous days. Oxygen level reached 90. Gradually the taste started to reappear but not the smell.


Day 9:
Symptoms started to reduce. Mild cough continues.


Day 10:
Previous symptoms started to disappear. Feeling relaxed (cough continues during the day)


Day 11:
Mild Headache with a mild cough.


Day 12 to 14:
Mild cough continued even after 14 days. But slowly it disappeared.


Gradually, after another two weeks, the smell started to reappear again. I approximately lost my scent for 1 month.

No comments:

Post a Comment